- 10–12 chicken drumsticks
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. sliced red onion
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 1/3 c. hot sauce
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Rinse chicken and pat dry thoroughly. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in a single layer and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl add apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, Dijon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Whisk together and toss dressing with celery, red onion, and parsley. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- After roasting chicken for 25 minutes, heat broiler and cook chicken for 5 minutes more, watching carefully to avoid burning. Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat add butter, hot sauce, blue cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; whisk until butter and cheese are melted. Reserve half of the sauce for garnish. Toss chicken in the pot with remaining buffalo sauce.
- Toss celery salad and transfer to a platter. Place buffalo chicken on top of salad. Top with reserved buffalo sauce, blue cheese, and parsley.