- 4 flour tortillas
For the filling:
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2tbsp hot chilli powder
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100g green beans
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- A handful of coriander, chopped (optional)
- Soured cream or guacamole, to serve
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- Fry the chicken and quickly brown all over.
- Add the chilli powder and cook for 1 min.
- Transfer the chicken onto a plate and in the same pan cook the onion and red pepper until softened.
- Add the green beans, tomatoes and the chicken, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- Stir in the coriander and roll in warm tortillas.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole.