Skip to content
- 24 baby carrots, tops trimmed to 2 inches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.