- 150 g unsalted butter (cold)
- 225 g plain flour
- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika , plus extra for sprinkling over
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°C/gas mark 6.
- Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Cut the butter into small cubes, then place in a bowl. Add the flour and rub together until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Finely grate the Parmesan, then add 60g to the flour and butter, along with the mustard and paprika. Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons of cold water until the mixture comes together.
- Roll it out on a floured surface, forming a rectangle about 1cm thick. Slice it into 1cm sticks and place onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese, a little more paprika and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.